[ovirt-users] Unable to boot from CD ROM using api

Shanil S xielesshanil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:04:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are using ovirt 3.5 version and trying to change the boot device to CD
ROM and boot from it using the ovirt api. I am able to change the boot
order but i am unable to boot the vm from the CDROM using api. But i am
able to do the same from the ovirt panel. The following are the steps that
i follow

1. Shut down the vm
2. Attach the iso image
3. Start the vm in run once mode using api with the following xml

Could you please check if any issues with this ? Also, I am able to view
the attached image from the ovirt panel.

--
Regards
Shanil