[ovirt-users] Unable to install ovirt engine using Centos 7.1 with 3.5.5

Jorgens, Bruce bjorgens at ciena.com
Wed Oct 28 16:53:00 UTC 2015

Simon,

I’m using an exported NFS file system for storage of the VM.
I’m not changing the filesystem type during the CentOS install.

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide that might be helpful.

Bruce.

Bruce T. Jorgens | Technical Lead, System Test Automation
bjorgens at ciena.com<mailto:bjorgens at ciena.com> | 115 North Sullivan Road | Spokane Valley, WA 99037 USA
Direct +1.509.242.9292 | Mobile +1.509.499.0215 | Fax +1.509.242.9001