[ovirt-users] 3.6 Hosted Engine on FC cannot import HE storage domain

Cristian Mammoli c.mammoli at apra.it
Thu Oct 29 09:02:32 UTC 2015

I know this had been discussed before but I really don't understand if
there is a workaround..
I reinstalled from scratch 3 times and every time the engine logs tell
me that I should import the HE storage domain.
The datacenter is up and running (I added another storage domain for
vms) but when I try to import the HE sotrage domain:

No storage domains to import have been found.

If I go in the Disks tab I can see the hosted_engine disk...

I know it's not a big issue but beeing unable to import the HE SD means
not beeing able to see the VM in the UI. As a consequence there is no
way to live migrate the HE vm for maintenance. Is there a way to live
migrate it from command line?

When this issue will be fixed will I be able to import the existing HE
or will I have to start from scratch?