[ovirt-users] repeating EngineUnexpectedlyDown/EngineDown/EngineStart/EngineStarting

Robert Story rstory at tislabs.com
Thu Oct 29 12:57:24 UTC 2015

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:45:28 -0400 Robert wrote:
RS> I have oVirt 3.5.4 on CentOS 7.1 hosts, and everyone once in a while
RS> one of my hosts starts sending me the 4 engine status messages above
RS> about every 10-15 minutes.

I upgraded the engine and all hosts to 3.5.5, and then 2 hosts started
sending me 4 emails every 10-15 minutes. Currently I'm running with the
engine in global maintenance to keep my inbox from overflowing with these
messages.

Any suggestions on how to get this under control appreciated...

Robert

--
Senior Software Engineer @ Parsons