[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.6 and self hosted engine: clarification on datacenter input

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:04:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

just adding some info,
I have the same problem, no VM engine on webui (nfs4 as storage).
and when adding the hosted_storage, the VM engine crashes entirely, but I
think it's much more than that, I think the whole DC goes down.

One time I had two VMs started plus the VM engine (global maintenance was
activated), I did an update on the VM engine, then I tried to import the
the hosted_storage, as always the VM engine went down, but also the two
other VMs.