[ovirt-users] Updare issues from oVirt 3.5.0.1-1 to 3.5.3

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Tue Sep 1 08:20:41 UTC 2015

Hi,
If I export virt-v2v to export a VM and after the same way to import in the DC, this will solve my problem ?
Have you any idea about my issues during updating oVirt from 3.5.0-1 to 3.5.3 ?
Thanks
Regards
Alain

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS