[ovirt-users] adding host in ovirt issues

Kyle Bassett kyle.bassett at ravellosystems.com
Thu Sep 3 21:56:43 UTC 2015

Hi, I am working on getting overt working on ravellosystems.  I want to post to repo and share with the community at some point.

When I try to add a host I keep getting this error:

Host's Cluster Compatibility Version doesn't match the Cluster's Compatibility Version.
The CPU type showing on the host is: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor*

I have tried compatibility version 3.5 and 3.0 (both say the same thing).

What SPU Type should the cluster be configured with? AMD Opteron G1?

I use Ravello for openstack but having issues with Ovirt - could it be due to the fact that there is no CPU type Athlon?

Thanks
Kyle

kyle.bassett at ravellosystems.com