[ovirt-users] VLAN with one NIC

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Fri Sep 4 16:47:43 UTC 2015

Thanks, now I can use the eth0 to connect to the web-interface and the
logical vlan network to use in a VM but I can't use the untagged VLAN1
in the VM. When I add a new logical network without VLAN tagging the
web-interface returns "Cannot have more than one non-VLAN network on one
interface."

When I create a logical network with taggged ID 1 I can't connect from a
VM to my VLAN1.

So I have to find a way to created the following networks:
- ovirtmgmt: without tagged vlan for managing -> works
- vlan1: without tagged vlan for the VM's to connect to my default
network -> currently no solution
- vlan10: tagged vlan with id 10 -> works

cheers
gregor