[ovirt-users] VLAN with one NIC

Chris Liebman chris.l at taboola.com
Fri Sep 4 16:58:43 UTC 2015

If your sharing a physical interface with both tagged and untagged traffic
they don't allow VM's on the untagged link.  I believe this is because some
earlier versions of the bridging code in the kernel would allow pass the
tagged traffic to VM's located on the untagged interface.  That being a
security issue.