[ovirt-users] ISO not showing in UI

Kyle Bassett kyle.bassett at ravellosystems.com
Tue Sep 8 20:42:31 UTC 2015

Do I have to do this from the overt-engin or a hypervisor. (when I ssh to a hv I get the guy menu - not command line).

I ran the iso upload from the engine - I am using a nfs iso repo - not local

[root at ovirt-engine-01 /]# engine-iso-uploader list
Please provide the REST API password for the admin at internal oVirt Engine user (CTRL+D to abort):
ISO Storage Domain Name   | Datacenter                | ISO Domain Status
freenas-01-ISO            | oVirt-DC-01               | active
[root at ovirt-engine-01 /]#

I am not sure how to check and set the proper permissions on the nfs/iso location.

Kyle