[ovirt-users] ISO not showing in UI

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 21:02:56 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, September 08, 2015 04:54:46 PM Kyle Bassett wrote:
> OK makes sense, I am using a freeness appliance…
>
> So I somehow need to create those users?  kvm (36)/group vdsm(36) and set
> that permission to the iso directory?
>
> I suspect I wold have to do the same for any other shared storage I plan to
> use for virtual machines in the cluster?
>
> Thanks
> Kyle

I have never used freenas so I can't help you there, but I am assuming you can
add users to it using the UI, you just have to make sure the user/group id is
both 36 (kvm/vdsm) and that the user is able read/write to the appropriate
exported directories. On the other hand I am wondering how you managed to add
the data/iso domains if the HVs are unable to connect to it.