[ovirt-users] Problem with network VM

Rocha Neto email at rochaneto.net
Wed Sep 9 17:56:02 UTC 2015

Hello friends, okay with you? I hope you are well.

I've tried to get in some mailing lists and could not. Did you could get me
a question, or send me somewhere that I can study about?

I rode an environment with oVirt. I have the engine running on the IP
xx.xx.xx.45 and Host with the IP xx.xx.xx.46.

Everything works fine, datacenter, cluster, host, storage (iSCSI). But when
I create a VM, install CentOS for example. I can not access the network. I
can not ping any address out. What should I do? Is there some setting I
need to change?

The host has two interfaces eth0 and ovirtmgmt, all working perfectly well.

Could someone give me a light?

Thanks in advance!

Update:

I have /27 (Netmask 255.255.255.224)
xx.xx.xx.45 engine
xx.xx.xx.46 host (vdsm) ovirtmgmt bridge
xx.xx.xx.33 is my gateway

Network of VM is:
xx.xx.xx.52
xx.xx.xx.33 gw