[ovirt-users] Is a dedicated oVirt mgmt VLAN still needed for oVirt host nodes?

Patrick Russell patrick_russell at volusion.com
Tue Sep 15 15:37:38 UTC 2015

It will all work using different VLAN tags on the same physical nics. At least in 3.5.x that’s the case, we don’t have a 3.4.x install so I can’t speak to that. You’ll want to watch your NFS and migration traffic though. Make sure you don’t overrun the bandwidth for management traffic or you’re going to have a bad day.

-Patrick