[ovirt-users] Storage and ISO Domain and Engine VM

Richard Neuboeck hawk at tbi.univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 16 13:44:01 UTC 2015

There is one obvious error in the web UI that I've overlooked so
far. 'Events' lists the following:

'The Hosted Engine Storage Domain doesn't no exist. It should be
imported into the setup.'

Except finding the github link to the source code googling didn't
reveal any hints on what to do to remedy this problem.

Cheers
Richard