[ovirt-users] Storage and ISO Domain and Engine VM

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 17 19:06:42 UTC 2015

On 16-9-2015 15:44, Richard Neuboeck wrote:
> There is one obvious error in the web UI that I've overlooked so > far. 'Events' lists the following: > > 'The Hosted Engine Storage
Domain doesn't no exist. It should be > imported into the setup.' > >
Except finding the github link to the source code googling didn't >
reveal any hints on what to do to remedy this problem. > >
Go to the Storage tab and Import Domain, fill in the required fields and
path to your hosted-engine storage domain. Things should proceed from
there, I hope.
This info is somewhere on the wiki in the beta releasenotes.

Joop