[ovirt-users] Using librados/Ceph with oVirt possible

Gaetan SLONGO gaetan.slongo at it-optics.com
Mon Sep 21 09:36:27 UTC 2015

Dear users,

I'm currently looking for a VDI solution. One of the requirements is to use OSS as most as possible and I think oVirt could do the job.
However, we would like to build this VDI infrastructure on the top of a Ceph storage with RBD.

I know KVM/Qemu supports rbd protocol but I cannot find information about how to use it with oVirt. It seems I only can use NFS and GlusterFS.

There is any way to use Ceph RDB devices attached to our virtual machines ?

Thank you for advance

Best regards,