[ovirt-users] Problem with network VM

Rocha Neto email at rochaneto.net
Sun Sep 13 17:32:37 UTC 2015

Hello Friends,

Thanks for the reply. I discovered what my problem. My network was
configured to disallow promiscous mode. I enabled it and managed to
have external
access.

Thank you

PS: I take this opportunity to clarify a doubt, the best? NFS or iSCSI? I
have a storage on iSCSI for DATA, but I tried to make a Snapshot, and all
communication went down. The Engine could not connect with the Host or
Storage. Is that correct?