[ovirt-users] noVNC error

Michael Kleinpaste michael.kleinpaste at sharperlending.com
Mon Sep 21 17:13:19 UTC 2015

So when I used oVirt 3.4.x noVNC worked wonderfully.  We're running
3.5.1.1-1.el6 now and when I try to connect to a VMs console via noVNC I
get this error.

[image: Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 10.09.23 AM.png]
I've downloaded the ca.crt file and installed it but I still get an HTTPS
error when connecting to the oVirt management console.  Looking at the SSL
information Chrome says the following:

"The identity of this website has been verified by
ovirtm01.sharperlending.aws.96747. No Certificate Transparency information
was supplied by the server.

The certificate chain for this website contains at least one certificate
that was signed using a deprecated signature algorithm based on SHA-1."

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
--
*Michael Kleinpaste*