[ovirt-users] vmware import hangs after click load button on 3.5 rc5

Ian Fraser Ian.Fraser at asm.org.uk
Mon Sep 21 21:01:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have tried several times to import a VMware VM from a vcenter installation but it just seems to hang when I hit the "load" button. I have had a  look at the vdsm.log but there is so much going on (presumably due to debug) it is hard to distinguish what is happening. Does anyone have any pointers on how to work out what is going on?

Best regards

Ian Fraser

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the addressee and is confidential. If you are not that addressee, no action should be taken in reliance on the information and you should please reply to this message immediately to inform us of incorrect receipt and destroy this message and any attachments.

For the purposes of internet level email security incoming and outgoing emails may be read by personnel other than the named recipient or sender.

Whilst all reasonable efforts are made, ASM (UK) Ltd cannot guarantee that emails and attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems. You should make your own checks and ASM (UK) Ltd does not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.
Registered address: Agency Sector Management (UK) Ltd. Ashford House, 41-45 Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2TQ
Registered in England No.2053849