[ovirt-users] VNC console behind NAT

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 08:01:28 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

the port is not really deterministic - depends on how many VMs are running and to which you are connected to etc.
Imagine you have 2 vms on the same host and connect to both of them - they need to listen on different ports.

> The reason I ask is that for a multi-host setup, that could become a
> bit of an issue if they all use the same port (using different host
> names is not an issue).  If the same port is used for all hosts, can
> this be overridden too?

no, I don't think so. Maybe using some vdsm hook but it is not a nice solution.