[ovirt-users] LDAP Authentication

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 15:02:49 UTC 2015

please do not paste logs inline, either attach or pastebin.

please try to read errors and warnings before sending out, you have trailing space in configuration I guess.

2015-09-22 20:21:51,533 WARN  [org.ovirt.engineextensions.aaa.ldap.AuthnExtension] (MSC service thread 1-8) [ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap.authn::cloudspin-authn] Cannot initialize LDAP framework, deferring initialization. Error: An error occurred while attempting to resolve address 'psbngdc01.psecure.net ':  java.net.UnknownHostException: psbngdc01.psecure.net : Name or service not known