[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.6.0 Sixth Beta Release

Rudi Schmitz rudischmitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:17:42 UTC 2015

I have a simple setup. Machine is a node. going to deploy from iscsi on
thenetwork but dont get that far.  I installed 3.6 sixth beta release node
iso on a machine. IP adress is setup. Then I try to deploy hosted engine
over ssh. I input a local http url of the centos 7 iso  and hit Deploy.

The tui stops and I get:

An error appeared in the UI: AttributeError("'TransactionProgressDialog'
object has no attribute 'event'",)
Press ENTER to logout ...
or enter 's' to drop to shell

The http iso file does exist and is working. Is the deploy hosted engine on
a node working for others?