[ovirt-users] Older hardware deployment

Chas Ecomm chashock at speakfree.net
Fri Sep 25 02:23:35 UTC 2015

It gives the “Host CPU type is not compatible with Cluster Properties” message, and it doesn’t matter what CPU compatibility level I set it to (I’ve tried all of them) it gives the same error.  I’ve seen a few others with this kind of issue but not a solid description of how to modify the database to include processor families prior to Conroe.