[ovirt-users] Troubles after upgrading oVirt from 3.4 to 3.5

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:45:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

I had an issue when I installed some updates on my centos 6.7 hosts.
(Engine, node1 and node2)
I seems that the new java version has higher security requirments.

So I decided to take the plunge and upgrade all to the new 3.5 version.

At first everything seem to go just fine and I was able to start some of my
virtual machines up. But 3 days later, after the weekend, my users noticed
that it had stopped working.

I'm now unable to get the hosts up in the ovirt engine and also my storage
domains are unavailable.

Can someone tell me what I can do, check, change to get everything up again.

I can send the sos logs via google drive.

Kind regards.