[ovirt-users] The field is not attached to any instance type

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 11:09:25 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It is a feature [1] :)

The point is that when you pick an instance type, and you do not change any of this fields, the VM will be attached to that picked instance type (the icon will be joined).
Now, when you change the picked instance type, all VMs which are attached to this instance type will be edited accordingly.

[1]: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Instance_Types