[ovirt-users] virt-viewer shows no bootoption

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sun Apr 3 06:46:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

did you find a solution?
I have here a similar problem, the boot menu isn't shown because the VM
boots to fast or the console connection fire up to slow to I step into
the screen after the boot menu appears.

Is it possible to add a delay to the boot menu? (10 seconds, ...)

I have a broken Windows VM where I try the last 30 minutes to boot from
the DVD but the console connections connects so slow that it is always
in the boot phase and skips to boot from the Windows iso. It boots also
from the harddisk but it it is not set in the boot options.

regards
gregor