[ovirt-users] heavy webadmin

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Sun Apr 3 21:37:59 UTC 2016

Yeah, sorry everyone. There's actually evidence that this leak goes back to
3.5. It's a nasty one.

The major memory leak is in the footer, which updates every 5 seconds by
default. Changing the refresh setting to 60 slows down the leak. But
depending on your setup, ymmv. There's also a smaller leak in bootstrap's
tooltips which hit us pretty bad, for which I've submitted a PR [
https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/pull/19659 ]

Best wishes,
Greg

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Markus Stockhausen <stockhausen at collogia.de>