[ovirt-users] Losing IP config on host

Rein van Weerden ovirt-user at dvrhss.nl
Mon Apr 4 16:51:54 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Thanks for your reaction.

I’m using IPv4 addressing.
I upgraded to oVirt 3.6.4.1-1.el7.centos, but that did not solve the problem.

When i use the setupnetworks from the Python SDK it looks like the that the XML that send to the oVirt engine has the ip address settings but they are not send to the host (hypervisor). But the VDSM removes the network configuration. After that the communication between the engine and the host is gone, obviously.
I include some logs.