[ovirt-users] The engine- commands

Brett I. Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Tue Apr 5 01:33:33 UTC 2016

I've been playing these and wondering what these really do.  I know
engine-iso-uploader and engine-image-uploader really work since I've
used them but the others don't do anything useful or give me wrong
information.  I'm running these on the Engine VM in a hosted-engine
deployment with version 3.64.

engine-config list outputs nothing at all.  I won't try the others yet.
engine-manage-domains edit --domain=Adomain simply tells me the the
domain adomain does not exist and it's converted it all to lowercas