[ovirt-users] How to connect a VM with a port = -1

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 08:19:35 UTC 2016

> On 05 Apr 2016, at 03:14, zhangjian <zhangjian2011 at cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, michal
>
> # I have deleted the environment now.
> engine was 3.6 (upgraded from 3.5) and host/compatibilty_level kept with 3.5.
> is it the reason for my problem?

might be. there was such a problem….fixed around 3.6.3

> if yes, how to solve it? just upgrade the vdsm and change the cluster compatibilty level to 3.6?

please make sure you have latest versions everywhere. Then it should not happen.
If it does…then indeed the cluster update to 3.6 would fix this as well:)

Thanks,
michal

> Regards,
> kenn
>
> 在 2016年04月01日 16:52, Michal Skrivanek 写道:
>>
>>> On 28 Mar 2016, at 04:32, zhangjian < <mailto:zhangjian2011 at cn.fujitsu.com>zhangjian2011 at cn.fujitsu.com <mailto:zhangjian2011 at cn.fujitsu.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi, Romani
>>>

>>> Thank for your help.

>>> This issue happen consistently.
>>
>> Is your engine side also 3.5?
>> Or are you running 3.6 engine with 3.5 hosts in 3.5 cluster compatibilty level?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> michal
>>

>>> VDSM Packages:
>>> vdsm-xmlrpc-4.16.36-1.el6ev.noarch
>>> vdsm-python-4.16.36-1.el6ev.noarch
>>> vdsm-jsonrpc-4.16.36-1.el6ev.noarch
>>> vdsm-python-zombiereaper-4.16.36-1.el6ev.noarch
>>> vdsm-yajsonrpc-4.16.36-1.el6ev.noarch
>>> vdsm-cli-4.16.36-1.el6ev.noarch