[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.6.4 / PXE guest boot issues

Alan Griffiths Alan.Griffiths at inmarsat.com
Tue Apr 5 10:22:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm seeing the same PXE boot issue with 3.6.4 on Centos 7. Booting from ISO DHCP works fine. With PXE I can see the offer coming back from the DHCP server but the VM just seems to ignore it. I also tried swapping the ROMs as per previous post, but had no effect.

Alan

This communication is private and confidential and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message. In accordance with our guidelines, emails sent or received may be monitored.Inmarsat plc, Registered No 4886072 and Inmarsat Global Limited, Registered No. 3675885. Both Registered in England and Wales with Registered Office at 99 City Road, London EC1Y 1AX