[ovirt-users] ovirt reports

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Tue Apr 5 15:49:27 UTC 2016

Team,

Digging deaper I found that I do have data and create reports up to
Oct of 2015.... Somewhere in Nov 2015 it stop hence why I cant see
recent data.
A good note to the list is that November is right around the month I did
the update to 3.5.4.2-1.el6
Do I have to re-installovirt-engine-reports?

Regards,

--
Fernando Fuentes
ffuentes at txweather.org