[ovirt-users] The engine- commands

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 15:59:30 UTC 2016

On Tuesday, April 05, 2016 11:56:14 AM Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
> Thanks.  That helps.  The config is now dumping some data where it
> wasn't before.  I'll check out the aaa function.  How do we manage
> domains such as export, etc. from the command line since the aaa seems
> to handle mainly users.  The manage-domains still tells me the export
> domain I 'm using doesn't exist <G>.

I think you are confusing two 'domains' the manage-domains was for managing
domains in some kind of directory like IPA/OpenLDAP/AD/etc.

The import export domain is a special data domain for importing/exporting
VMs/templates from and to other data domains. They have nothing to do with
each other.

The whole manage domains is no longer supported and as noted obsoleted by the
new AAA implementation.