[ovirt-users] Install oVirt with directly-attached SCSI devices

Rik Theys Rik.Theys at esat.kuleuven.be
Sat Apr 9 19:03:26 UTC 2016

Hi Paolo,

If your storage is detected by multipathd as a multipath capable device
(it should, even if connected through only one connection), oVirt will
detect it as "fibre channel" storage and selecting that as the storage
type should work.

We use a similar setup (with Dell powervault storage)  and haven't had
any problems with it.

Regards,

Rik

--