[ovirt-users] stalls during live Merge Centos 7 / qemu 2.3

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Mon Apr 11 15:13:38 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I'm getting slowly mad about our new Centos 7 cluster. Whenever
I start a live merge the machine completely freezes. It seems to be
independent of the Guest OS (tried SLES 11 SP3, SLES11 SP4 and
SLES12). I already opened BZ1319400 because I'm clueless.

Doing the same in our Fedora 20 cluster (qemu 2.1.3) we only see
small hiccups of 1-3 seconds at the start of the live merge but no
complete stall. Its the same VM!

Just to be sure that it is not a specific problem of our topology
or SLES I would like to receive some feedback of the list if anyone
observes similar lockups in their environment.

Thanks in advance.

Markus