[ovirt-users] Upgrade path/possibility from 3.3?

William Kwan potatok at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 16:27:21 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I have a couple of oVirt cluster running 3.3.3-2.el6.  I would like to upgrade them to the latest version. I sort of remember upgrading from 3.3 to 3.5 required an step to upgrade to 3.4 as an extra step.  With the new 3.6, will it be fine to upgrade straight from 3.3.3 to 3.6? or I need some extra steps?
Another question is about preservation of the virtual machines. Can I export the VMs to some storage, upgrade oVirt and then import the VMs afterwards?
Thanks in advance.Will