[ovirt-users] New User 3.6 - ovirt-image-repository

Jack Greene jack at sdhelp.com
Tue Apr 12 14:46:18 UTC 2016

I'm really excited to try out oVirt and have installed it 3 times
using the hosted engine documentation.  I continue to get stalled at
deploying a new vm from the ovirt-image-repository.  I suspect there
is a problem with the glance server.  I can access the base URL and
the v1 version URL but not the v2 version URL.

Is there a way to tell my new engine to use the v1 repo or are those
templates incompatible with the new engine?

oVirt Engine Version: 3.6.4.1-1.el6

http://glance.ovirt.org:9292 - ok
http://glance.ovirt.org:9292/v1/ - ok
http://glance.ovirt.org:9292/v2/ - 404