[ovirt-users] New User 3.6 - ovirt-image-repository < Solved?

Jack Greene jack at sdhelp.com
Tue Apr 12 21:55:39 UTC 2016

Ok figured out I was clicking in the wrong place looking for the repo

http://i.imgur.com/bJUD0Co.png

Seems the icon in the navigation pane does nothing except allow you to see
your external providers.  The repo is actually across the top in the
resource tabs under storage.  Feeling dumb (been looking at this for 2 days)
but posting the image in case it helps another new user.

http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/10/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5/
>From the storage tab, you should see an "ovirt-image-repository" entry next
to a little OpenStack logo. Clicking on this domain will bring up a menu of
images available in this repository. Click on the "CirrOS" image (which is
very small and perfect for testing) in the list and then click "Import,"
before hitting the OK button in the pop-up dialog to continue.