[ovirt-users] can I use ovirt webmin UI create glusterfsvolumeand not use ovirtmgmt ip

胡茂荣 maorong.hu at horebdata.cn
Wed Apr 13 09:22:38 UTC 2016

My glusterfs peer use  a name but not hostname of server   like :

[root at node44 ~]# gluster peer status
Number of Peers: 2

Hostname: node45.gluster.com
Uuid: 7c5a7103-97ad-4203-ab0f-8cd1cf38e836
State: Peer in Cluster (Connected)

Hostname: node93.gluster.com
Uuid: 1697b365-aeb5-4a18-9c6d-48a5b772d882
State: Peer in Cluster (Connected)

there hostnames are :
node44.host.com
node45.host.com

node93.host.com

   OK , so the glusterfs peer must use ip ,no a name .