[ovirt-users] ovirt-hosted-engine-setup use glusterfs volume storage , how can I remove host

胡茂荣 maorong.hu at horebdata.cn
Wed Apr 13 10:00:41 UTC 2016

I use glusterfs volume (replicate 3) as engine storage :

    --== STORAGE CONFIGURATION ==--

            Please specify the storage you would like to use (glusterfs, iscsi, fc, nfs3, nfs4)[nfs3]: glusterfs

[ INFO  ] Please note that Replica 3 support is required for the shared storage.

          Please specify the full shared storage connection path to use (example: host:/path): node93.host.com:/hosted-engine

     when I need remove the host which is occur error on  some station , but when I remove the host ,ERROR: "Cannot remove Host.Server having Gluster volume"

     How can I remove host ,but not broken my gluster volume ?