[ovirt-users] hosted-engine stuck "failed liveliness check" "detail": "up"

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 08:58:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

you can access the console using vnc or use virsh to get access to the
serial console.

Check the following commands on the host where the VM is currently running:

virsh -r list
virsh -r console HostedEngine
virsh -r vncdisplay HostedEngine

Those should give you enough pointers to connect to the VM.

Regards

Martin Sivak