[ovirt-users] template mystery

Campbell McLeay campbell.mcleay at framestore.com
Sun Apr 17 22:14:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've got 4 VMs on a 3.6 cluster, and they are listed as based on a
template called 'sl6-workstation', yet I cannot find this template
anywhere listed in the templates tab or tree. When I go to create a
new VM, it gives me the option in the template section to use:

sl6-workstation(1)

or

sl6-workstation(latest)

I'm not sure what the difference between these two are, but I'm
curious why it doesn't give me the option of not to use a template. It
will even be the only option if I select FreeBSD or some other non-sl6
OS.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cam