[ovirt-users] Fwd: [Gluster-users] Kudos to All

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 05:40:41 UTC 2016

Hi all!

I thought this testimonial worth sharing, as many ovirt users have posed
questions on how gluster fits as a backend for VM store. Below comments
are from a user who's on gluster 3.7.9 with sharding enabled on the
gluster volume. You can follow thread here -
https://www.mail-archive.com/gluster-users@gluster.org/msg24467.html

thanks
sahina