[ovirt-users] quota

Budur Nagaraju nbudoor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:07:47 UTC 2016

HI

I have created a quota and have set the storage limited to 900GB   ,my
entire storage space is 1TB but showing some extra allocation below are the
details,

Size:1007 GB
Available:210 GB
Used: 800GB
Allocated:1900 GB

When I try to create a vm showing insufficient resources,can you please
resolve the issue ?