[ovirt-users] VM status

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 12:38:02 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 02:30:01 PM Kevin C wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have exclamation mark on some VM. But I can't have more informations when
> I hover my mouse over my VM (I only and "Up/Down" status or
> "Server/Desktop")
>
> How can I know where is the problem ?
>
> Thanks a lot

There is/was a bug that prevented the tooltip from showing the actual error.
Not sure which version this is fixed in. Anyway the exclamation is usually one
of two things:

1. The defined OS for the VM doesn't match the actual detected OS in the VM
(For instance you selected Windows 7 and the actual installed one is Windows 7
64bit).
2. The timezone doesn't match. This might cause some timezone related issues
and that is why the exclamation mark is there.