[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine package installation Error

Richard Neuboeck hawk at tbi.univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 21 08:18:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

it seems that in the latest version(s) of glusterfs the pub.key file
is not present even though some yum repo configurations still try to
access it.

Last time I had this problem I updated the repo configuration
(/etc/yum.repos.d/ovirt-3.6-dependencies.repo) to use the other key
(rsa.pub).

The other question is: Is it safe to assume that the LATEST release
of glusterfs in combination with a fixed release of oVirt is always
a good idea?

Cheers
Richard