[ovirt-users] ssh -t serial connection on Widows

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 10:39:36 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

I believe the only real issue here is the -t option equivalent.
Regarding putty, IIUC the -t behaviour is the default:

https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.60/htmldoc/Chapter4.html#config-ssh-pty

> As the spice/vnc console, could it be a good idea to get the same on the
> UI so as to be OS independant?

Sorry, I don't understand this question. Could you please rephrase it?

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D