[ovirt-users] CentOS Virtualization SIG is not aligned with latest oVirt release

Stefano Stagnaro stefanos at prismatelecomtesting.com
Fri Apr 22 11:26:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

today oVirt 3.6.5 has been released and I tried to perform a fresh installation through the CentOS Virtualization SIG:

# yum install centos-release-ovirt36

which has installed, for dependencies, also
- centos-release-gluster37
- centos-release-virt-common
- centos-release-qemu-ev
- centos-release-storage-common

I immediately noticed that oVirt is still at version 3.6.3 (instead of 3.6.5). This makes it difficult to move to CentOS Virtualization SIG.

Besides that, glusterfs is still at version 3.7.8 (instead of 3.7.11). I understand this is a different SIG but oVirt is affected in some way.

Thank you,
--
Stefano Stagnaro

Prisma Telecom Testing S.r.l.