[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine Almost setup

Jack Greene jack at sdhelp.com
Sun Apr 24 05:10:39 UTC 2016

I think if you should be fine to rerun engine-setup in the engine-vm since
you didn't join a cluster.  If you don't want to have to retype the answers
just be sure to change the cluster name in the answer file.

[root at engine1 ~]# engine-setup --help
Usage: /usr/bin/engine-setup
    --log=file
        write log to this file.
    --config=file
        Load configuration files.
    --config-append=file
        Load extra configuration files or answer file.
    --offline
        Offline mode.
    --generate-answer=file
        Generate answer file.
    --reconfigure-optional-components
        Ask again about components that were disabled in previous run.
    --jboss-home=dir
        Use this jboss.