[ovirt-users] Errors while trying to join an external LDPA provider

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 13:17:44 UTC 2016

On 04/29/2016 03:03 PM, Alexis HAUSER wrote:

>>> pool.default.ssl.truststore.file = /tmp/xxxx.jks
>>
>> Maybe trailing space here ^ ?
>>
>>> pool.default.ssl.truststore.password = xxxx
>>>

>> Sadly it doesn't help
>>

>> So please ensure also that file '/tmp/xxxx.jks' is readable by ovirt
>> user. The configuration looks fine.
>
>> All permissions are given. The problem is still the same...
>
> Should I report this on the bugzilla ?

You can, but I beleive this is not bug, but some misconfiguration, many
times I've tried completelly simillar setup and it worked.

Btw.. did you used 'ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup'? If not you
can install it.
  $ yum install ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup

Then just run:
  $ ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup

And follow the steps. This tool handle for you all perms and typos
issues, which could be introduces by manually creating those properties
files.